Friday, April 17, 2009

Seeds of Change Chocolate


I'm a sweet sucker for candy, chocolate and desserts. Although my mind says no, my eyes and stomach say OOOOH YEA. I am, afterall, only human ;) BUT hear me out--on a positive note, it IS said that dark chocolate has proven to contain beneficial antioxidants and until I hear otherwise, I'm going to run full speed ahead with it.

Recently I came across Seeds of Change chocolate and was sinfully shocked to find its' organic taste and texture was distinctly pungent. My review of their Dark Chocolate with Coconut may make you go out to your local Whole Foods and pick one up today.

Organically aware, I pick up a bar of Seeds of Change Chocolate. Upon opening the uniquely packaged delight, lo and behold 3 individually wrapped pieces. Brilliant!...If you're like me once a bar has been ripped open, it stands NO chance of surviving.

Continuing on, I stop and stare at the printed copy--briefly scanning.. organic, fruits, gardening, sustainable ALL good stuff I can relate to--PERFECT! I take a deep breath, quickly slice open a single piece, take my first bite and exhaaaaaaaale. Playfully toying with it in my mouth, the chocolate lightly dissolves while restfully leaving the bitter sweetness of its deep aroma upon my tongue. Palatable pieces of fresh coconut swirl with the darkness making its way from behind the scenes to up-front and center. I take another bite and again the combination of the dark chocolate and coconut dance away in my mouth. Scrumptious.



3 comments:

  1. Oooh la la!! I think I can manage this recipe all by myself! Thank you for sharing such a wonderous happiness! cdb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do i get this, Pumpkin? Also, i don't know why my "icon" shows up on "followers" and not on "followers (7)".

    How do i undo that? I must be a knuckle-head...see this is what happens when you don't work anymore....hahahhahahhaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. Well they are available at Whole Foods - nationwide and other natural whole food markets. I'll see if you can bring you some on my way there next month :)

    ReplyDelete